My 2002 Sonata's ABS, TCS and airbag light went on.

Jcyp
0

Asked by Jcyp Mar 02, 2013 at 06:43 PM about the 2002 Hyundai Sonata LX

My 2002 Sonata's ABS, TCS and airbag light went on. At that time it started hesitating, I pulled
over and turned it off.  When I tried to turn it on, it just clicked like the battery was dead.  
Someone jumped me and I drove it home about 30 miles on the side streets with no problem.
Now my air and light were on when this happened. When I got home I shut it off and started it
again successfully. Help ?

7jimmy7
9,345

failing battery maby,connections must clean and push 12 full volts