I have a 91 honda accord se. i changed the main relay but my car still does the same thing. it cranks but no start. what could it be

conniezamora
5

Asked by conniezamora Jan 07, 2014 at 11:12 PM about the 1991 Honda Accord SE

Please help

Franquoise
35

Pull the large wire from the ignition coil and put a phillips screwdriver into the end of the wire and hold it about a 1/8 of a inch away from the engine block, and have someone turn the engine over. If you don't see a spark it means that your problem is electrical. That could mean a number of different things like bad ignition wires, bad ground, bad coil, worn out distributer cap, and possibly more. You have to go threw all these procedures to find the culprit. It could be a frayed wire.