oil

khanibus1990
0

Asked by khanibus1990 Jul 22, 2009 at 01:06 PM about the 1991 Honda Accord EX

what type of oil should i use and how much for an oil change?

Chase Sutherland
3,665

use whats recommended. if youre asking for brands of oil i am a big fan of valvoline, quaker state, and mobile products. im guessing youre car has a lot of miles now also because of its age so a high mileage oil might not be a bad idea either. easy place to go is to a quick lube or jiffy lube. in and out in under 10 minutes for $30 and a car wash. but if youre looking to save just take the thing to wal mart.

49,745

Everything you ever wanted to know about oil and lots more --- http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/motor-oil-101/