My honda accord is making a humming noise from the rear,its a bit loud and its started this morning i recently changed the muffler and i dont know whats wrong with the car again....

Olajosh
0

Asked by Olajosh Apr 17, 2012 at 04:30 PM about the 1992 Honda Accord LX Coupe

Justin Schreier
35

Could be a wheel bearing.

Paul Whitlock
745

Does it do it with just the key on and engine not running? possibly fuel pump going out - definately change your fuel filter asap. Does it do it with the motor running and car stopped? could be fuel pump still, or could be muffler bumping on something Does it do it only while rolling? -- maybe wheel bearing Does it change when you step on the brake? could be brake related Also make sure there's no beehive in the trunk!! :-)