is a honda accord 2 dr EX rare. My neice has one and people stop by her house all the time wanting to buy it? It's a 1992 4 cyl, 4 speed. Your help would be appreciated.

bpowers135
0

Asked by bpowers135 Feb 05, 2007 at 06:36 PM about the 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

The car I have a question about is a 1992 EX 4 cyl, with 4 speed, AC, PS, 2 door coupe. Is it rare? My neice has one and people stop by quite a lot wanting to buy it. It's got original chrome spoked wheels, I assume factory.
Thanks MPowers e-mail bpowers135@comcast.net

WheelerDealer
2,325

The '92 Accord EX coupe has many fans and seems to have held its resale value better than many other Accords. That was the first year the EX featured the 140-hp engine that was previously available only on the Special Edition, as well as a driver's side airbag, anti-lock brakes, and an anti-theft system for the stereo. If you niece's car has real spoked wheels that are original and look very different from the ones on most other Hondas, it may be some sort of limited edition or have a special dealer package, but I can't find any information on Accord EXs with that sort of wheels.

Best Answer