car won't start

dsf
0

Asked by dsf Nov 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM about the 1993 Honda Civic EX Coupe

power to coil no power out when ignition is on is the coil bad then and could the coil gone bad because my alternator is bad been driving on battery power and putting it on the charger between drives don't drive it much but it has gotten pretty low on juice a couple of times

2,605

replace your alternator!

dsf
0

ya already know that haven't had the money or time. doesn't really answer my question though

dsf
0

replaced my coil runs now still want to know if bad alternator caused it to work harder and caused it to fail?