I have a 1993 Honda Accord and suddenly one morning my car would not start. I pulled out the first plug to see if I can get spark using a testing tool because about for months ago I replace the ignition coil and the ignition module so I was hoping it was just that, but this time my spark plug was covered in oil. I was told to replace my spark plugs which I did and my valve cover gasket which I did as well as the plug seals.I'm not very car savy and everything was not exactly completely dry when I put it all back together and my car is still not starting, but during cranking the engine over there's a second where it sounds like it wants to fire. Can anyone tell me if I did something wrong or what else could be the issue?

Tonymacaroni
0

Asked by Tonymacaroni Dec 07, 2012 at 10:13 AM about the 1993 Honda Accord EX

1,785

sounds like you put the spark plug wires back in the wrong firing order...try looking up the correct firing order of the spark plugs and see if that helps...that information can usually be found in a repair manual