i purchase,a honda, 1993,but has, a 1999 engine,and is burning,gasoline,a lot,can anybody help

pitoleon
0

Asked by pitoleon Oct 17, 2013 at 05:45 PM about the 1993 Honda Accord DX

the motor sound exel,but the problem,is burning,gas ,a lots of smoke,black smoke.and
some cables are loose.thanks for, any help

judge_roy

I think the '93 still had the kielbasa external pump, but the '99 had the in tank pump....anyways check your fuel pressure regulator...you've got too much fuel pressure, my man~

judge_roy

the IAT, or intake air temperature sensor thinks it's still cold...check the output of this sensor...replace~