I have a 1994 honda accord ,the cruise controle is not working the light on the dash comes on but it will not set on the stering wheel

dannyswanger
0

Asked by dannyswanger May 25, 2012 at 11:29 PM about the 1994 Honda Accord LX

Jeremy Allen
115

it could be a range of issues but best to start with the easy and cheap ones first. i would begin by making sure that all my brake lamps were opperating as a voltage difference in the curcuit can sometimes cause cruise failure. next i would find the switch that deactivates the cruise, may even be in the brake switch itself and test the corrisponding switch. i am unsure of the wiring behind the wheel switches that lead down the column but maybe even a broken wire between the wheel switch and further down the column. as i said at the start, check the easy ones first.

Best Answer
1,765

haha sorry to laugh but i find it funny that i have a 2007 accord with the same problem..ive read for my car i just need to get a new switch

Antoni Domanski
45

simple fix, you steering wheel has the controls- if so take out the air bag and you'll find a ring with cables, it could be fryed, replace it.

Antoni Domanski
45

Just replace the swich