Where is a good place to have a Honda Accord O2 sensor replaced?

moski
0

Asked by moski Apr 26, 2010 at 02:09 PM about the 1996 Honda Accord EX V6

Need a place that is reliable, affordable.

tkamp18
50

I just did this on my 97 accord se, do it yourself, it takes maybe 2 hours top. My local Honda dealer quoted me a price of $650 to do this job, I did it myself for $125.00, that was the cost of the sensors themselves. Also, I purchased bosch oem replacement o2 sensors for the front and rear from speedyparts.com, if you purchase through a honda dealer your looking at around $520 just for the parts. There easy to get to, kinda, the frist one is under your exhaust manifold cover, it screws right into your exhaust manifold, your second is kinda tough, but definately accessable, it's under your car attached to your catalytic converter, it may not be your converter but you'll see it, just follow your exhaust pipe from back to front and you'll find it! But you'll see it once you have your car jacked up on stands and your laying under your car!

tkamp18
50

I mis posted website to get parts, it's speedycarparts.com

moski
0

Great! Thanks so much!!!