repair manuals

khmdesign
5

Asked by khmdesign May 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM about the 1996 Honda Accord EX

E bay has a complete Honda Accord service manual for $90(w/shipping) or
$32(CD/w/shipping).  I think the CD would be good, cuz it's much cheaper and I could
customize the sections-blow up and highlight-that I need, when I need them.  Haynes and
Chilton seem to be all between $15-$20 but most feedback on youtube is that they fall
short of Helms which is $70 for each procedure.  So, that's where I am and I think I'll
order the CD, print out and enhance what I need when I need it.  Following your advice it
is the Honda generated service manual that is supposedly what the Honda dealerships
use.

45,775

Take a look at this site. Download the pfd files, I don't know how long it will last. ID = student / Password = watc ---- http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=autorefctr