2001 Civic Auto Trans rebuild, timing belt, etc & 1996 Accord 5 spd clutch, etc.

khmdesign
5

Asked by khmdesign May 13, 2013 at 08:18 AM about the 1996 Honda Accord EX

While searching E bay for manuals I found many Haynes and Chilton publications but no
Helms.  The repeated opinion on the youtube videos is that Helms is vastly superior to
Haynes.  Helms is vastly more expensive as well and broken down into many purchases
for each situation.  Would Haynes &/or Chilton be good enough if coupled with the chat
rooms and videos on youtube?

68,135

http://www.helminc.com/helm/welcome_retail_ahm.asp?Style=helm

45,645

I try to purchase the same shop manuals that the mechanics use at the dealerships.