How do i fix this and where are these parts located?

gypsyle408
0

Asked by gypsyle408 Aug 22, 2012 at 02:14 AM about the 1996 Honda Accord 25th Anniversary

MY 1996 honda accord 2 d oor has the check engine light on and the codes came up as po 135 bank1 and sensor1  also po141 heater circuit bank1 sensor2..

68,305

Those codes are for both oxygen sensors on your car. They are located in your exhaust pipes. One before the cataytic converter, one after. You can replace both, but I'm wondering why both would fail at the same time? I suspect a possible wiring short or wiring problem to the sensors