Is the process the same for changing the fuel pump on any model '98 civic?

scleekster
0

Asked by scleekster Jan 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM about the 1998 Honda Civic LX

I've seen the process for changing the fuel pump, but they did not specify the model so I want to know
if it's the same for all models.

45,655

If your are lucky, you have a hatch in the floor above the tank. If there is no hatch, you have to drop the gas tank.

PJ Bosley
45

quick way to know if you got to pull the back seat

mperrenoud
55

To remove the fuel pump you do not have to drop the tank. There is an access panel that is under the rear seat bottom cushion. The fuel pump relay is behind the glove box against the outer part of the body.