My 99 honda accord lx i just got a new motor put in it and it starts and runs fine when its cold but as soon asit gets hot it looses alot of power and when i try too get on it it acts like it hits a rev limitor and wont go faster than like 75 or 80

Tyler Hough
0

Asked by Tyler Jun 22, 2013 at 06:51 PM about the 1999 Honda Accord LX

Its a vtrc motor new spark plugs and
wires and injectors

jamnblues
3,915

Is it a new factory motor? Or a "new" used motor? Who put it in? I hope they gave you a warranty- take it back and ask them "wtf?" A good mechanic should be able to do an engine transplant, easily, and have it work right, every time- it's not rocket science

jculver11
10

Is check engine lite on?