I want to lift my 2000 honda passport but I need to find a kit cheaper than the calmini one which is about 1000, any suggestions?

jbblaxman
0

Asked by jbblaxman Aug 16, 2012 at 07:13 PM about the 2000 Honda Passport 4 Dr EX 4WD SUV

Need to find a cheap lift kit for a 2000 Honda Passport, can only find a calmini but it is too expensive

24bics
245

I tried some of the body lift kit manufactures web sites for a cheaper alternative but did not see a listing for your Honda/ Isuzu. Also tried most big name suspension manufacturer's sites for the suspension. Again, fruitless. I'm sure you've done this as well, but please remember that you usually get what you pay for with these types of kits. They spend tons of money and time doing R and D , engineering them to a high standard(lawyer proof). Save your hard earned money to purchase a quality product that will perform correctlyand safely for many years. As a side note, I drove from New Jersey to Montana in a then new 1999 Passport with a friend(his truck) on a hunting trip, stopping only for gas and food(it didn't like the gas in the Dakotas but the food didn't give me much.LOL). Very fond memories. Anyway, best of luck.