I have case#{EGG-572-96895] or vehicle Planning to buy, have to pay thru ebay but cannot find car on ebay

kclwall
0

Asked by kclwall Nov 30, 2012 at 08:31 PM about the 2000 Honda Accord EX V6

Case ID# [EGG-572-96895]
Sale Date: 11/27/2012 (Month/Day/Year)
Vehicle title: Clear
Condition: Used
Item Location: Reno, NV ,89502
Inspection: 5 Days Period
Status:pending eBay Motors member Andrew M. Morgan, as the Seller, initiated a new transaction
through Vehicle Purchase Protection (VPP) program and registered you, Judieth Diane Hines, as the
Buyer.

kclwall
0

My name is Judieth Hines. My daughter Casey is purchasing vehicle for me. Went to money gram office and representative there suggusted we wait until have some type of receival code or some other proof. I didnot recieve order invoice. Was told sent money to ebay agent at his home address with no phone number.. Would much rather pay another way. Directly to ebay.. Please help me

45,605

Try finding the seller on eBay and check his items sold. It should be near the top.

45,605

I wouldn't send anyone money unless everything was very clear. Don't be rushed - go through proper channels. There are no eBay agents - don't send anything to a home address. You could lose all your money.

Best Answer
kclwall
0

OMG! thank you so much that is exactly what I worried about. Yes I was also told had 48 hrs to complete sale. I am very new to eBay. He is in military and I was also told that is a warning sign.

kclwall
0

Im trying to find Andrew D. Morgan he is the seller on Ebay but I am having a problem

45,605

Just be very careful. There are a lot of bad people out there... If you pay through PayPal, you sometimes get buyer protection.