Cars already sold, way still are in the list for sale?

Fredito
0

Asked by Fredito Jan 22, 2013 at 08:25 PM about the 2001 Honda Accord EX

I request information a dealer for a 2001 Honda Accord EX and  the answer was "that car was sold". Today I
received from you (Car Gurus) a list with different Honda car, included the 2001 Honda Accord Ex that is already
sold. Did you no actualice the list?

Racer_X
12,705

Interesting that you ask this question, Fredito. I purchased a Mitsubishi Outlander yesterday (Monday) and as of this evening at almost 9 PM EST Tuesday, the car still shows up on the Car Guru list. From what I understand, it's the responsibility of the Dealer (NOT CarGurus) to remove the car once it's been sold. I know someone else was looking to buy MY Mitsu and test drove it before I did, but chose not to get it...Hope they don't come to CarGurus expecting it to STILL be available! I'm going to ask CarGuru Admins what the procedure is for this though. Best of luck in your search for a Honda Accord!

Best Answer