Why does my "02 Honda Accord V6 sometimes jerk when changing gears or when I accelerate? Also notice now that the D4 will flash or blink; what does this this mean?

rcorral1973
45

Asked by rcorral1973 Mar 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM about the 2002 Honda Accord LX V6

When I accelerate, the car does not go right away, but then jerks and boom kicks in and goes - about a 1 second delay?

Roma Bezma
70

Well it jerks because there is a transmission issue. And I believe the D4 is used to tell u that there is transmission problems.

sinto
0

i have a ???? where is the obd adapter location in honda accord 2002 4 cylinderlxi model.i check the under the stearing rod(under cluster)but i did not find out. any body know plz inform. thank you