Removing the radio tutorial?

worked
25

Asked by worked Aug 24, 2007 at 10:32 AM about the 2002 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe

Hey there-  I own a Honda Accord EX V6 and am interested in hardwiring an ipod.  I've read the pitfalls of this installation, and have to get to the back of the radio to find out if it is even possible.

Can someone recommend a good tutorial on removing the radio / disassemble the dash?

dvigano
8,185

Hi worked, Below is a link that will describe in deatil the steps necessary to remove your factory radio. http://www.fitaudio.com/index.php?View=entry&CategoryID=14&EntryID=14 Good luck!

Anonymous
0

This is for a 2000 Honda accord LX. Similar but definitely not the same as a 2002 Honda Accord EX. Appreciate it though... any other tuts would also be appreciated. Thanks!