The sound on my 2004 Honda Odyssey just stopped on both the radio and DVD system. The DVD player still shows the movies on video, and the tuner for the radio still appears to work. Any suggestions?

sackette
0

Asked by sackette Jul 18, 2011 at 10:56 PM about the 2004 Honda Odyssey EX

Tajmari
10

I have the same problem on my 2004 Odyssey! The sound just stopped. The radio is fine and I can get sound from it in both the front and the back. The DVD player still plays movies. I checked both the wireless headphones and a headphone set I connected via the jacks in the rear console. Nothing works. I can't get sound to play in movies at all. Thanks for any help with this issue!