Do the 2005 Ford Mustang GT premium models have side airbags on the seats?

ck44
10

Asked by ck44 Feb 20, 2013 at 02:22 PM about the 2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Hello everybody, looking to buy an 05 mustang gt and am just wondering if Ford put airbags on the sides of the seats? Any information is appreciated, thanks.

14,165

i cant say that they all have it. but most of the ones i have seen do. a easy way to tell is the presence of a small tag on the seat that will say airbag or any idication of the airbag symbol present on the side of the seat. most new models have a large plastic trim piece on the side of the seat that covers the airbag. but on a 2005 it may be under the cloth or leather on the seat. but none the less should have a tag or some visual way of telling

Best Answer
ck44
10

Thank you for your response, I have no tag so I am assuming it doesn't have them. I also came upon this information: 4th digit in VIN number. F = driver/passenger air bags & active belts H = front and side air bags & active belts