My tail lights do not come on when the car is on

04Accord
0

Asked by 04Accord Jan 12, 2014 at 06:23 PM about the 2004 Honda Accord EX V6

I Drive a 2004 Honda Accord EX , when the car is on my exterior tail lights dont come on
the only lights that work in back are brake lights and turn signals i have REPLACED
BULBS on both tail lights and that did not work , what exactly could be wrong ??
someone please help

Simply_brandy
0

I'm having the same problem.....I have a 03 ex. Also my lights behind the radio don't work...

1,785

so when your car is on the tail lights dont come on? that seems pretty normal to me if you dont have your parking/head lights on.