I am using Honda Accord 2004. I am facing the problem, since last couple of days it is getting started including my music system without putting keys in. And when I put in my keys there is no ignition at all. This is not a remote car. Any suggestions?

Rushithakkar10
10

Asked by Rushithakkar10 Jan 04, 2014 at 01:20 PM about the 2004 Honda Accord EX

68,295

Not sure I fully understand what it's doing. You try to start it and it won't turn over? If so have you checked the battery for full charge? Are the battery connections clean and tight?

Rushithakkar10
10

Yes it is clean and tight. and tried giving the jump too. Problem not getting solved.

68,295

Are you up north fighting the colder than normal weather?

Rushithakkar10
10

Yes. Any idea sir who will be able to help me out?

68,295

Did you have the block heater plugged in last night? Or have it parked in a heated garage?

Rushithakkar10
10

Nope nothing like that. And didn't even parked in heated garage. It is something unusual that I am observing with my car.

68,295

Please explain in detail so that we can try to help you figure this out. When you turn the key does it turn over like normal but not start or does it not make any noises or turn over at all?