: "P0341 and p0341pd on a 2005 accord 2.4. Checked the timing chain, marks line up and tensioner they were fine. Car runs prefect . Changed the filter on vtc valve. Can clear the code when engine is hot and it won't come on till you start it the next morning."

Dynodan77
0

Asked by Dynodan77 Apr 09, 2013 at 12:53 AM about the 2005 Honda Accord LX

2005 accord
150k regular oil changes

59,295

The camshaft position sensor signal sent to the Engine Control Module(ECM) during the first few seconds of engine cranking is out of range. Possible causes - Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor - Camshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted - Camshaft Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection - Faulty starter motor - Starting system circuit - Dead (Weak) battery

Trebor66
745

Sorry but PO341 variable valve timing out of phase. COULD !!!! mean you have a spring broke in the valve assembly that allows it to be adjustable If it gets to the point that the code come back immediately after clearing it then that's what it is . I changed filters ,sensors and all of he above to find out the spring was the cause. End result replaced the motor ,it was cheaper. .