How can I hook up my Ipod to a 2005 Accord Hybrid?

rtomkinson
0

Asked by rtomkinson Feb 01, 2007 at 12:36 AM about the 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

tropikalpirate
4,995

You can buy several products that are on the market for your ipod that will let you play it in your car. There is one product that connects to your ipod and connects through your radio via wireless. There is another product that will connect to your Accord through a cable: http://www.mp3yourcar.com/search.asp?fromWizard=true&makeType=FACTORY&make=Honda&model=Accord&carYear=2005 You should be able to go into a store that sells electronics (ie. Target) that will have a large selection. You can probably go online to their site to see what they offer as well for the cheapest and best way to hook up your ipod to your car. Good Luck.