What is the stock 0-60mph time, and the 1/4 mile time for the '05 Accord EX V-6?

6spdaccorder
95

Asked by 6spdaccorder Aug 01, 2007 at 07:37 PM about the 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe

I just bought a 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe. And I am having some trouble finding info about the 0-60 times, and the 1/8th and 1/4 mile times.  I read somewhere that the EX sedan with 5 speed auto trans. does the 0-60 in 6.6 seconds, and the 1/4 mile in 15.1, but I am guessing the coupe with 6 speed manual trans is a little bit quicker... any info would help, my buddy drives a 2001 honda prelude SH which i believe weighs just under 500lbs less than my car, and has 40 less horses. From what I've researched, that car does the quarter mile in 15.2 and goes from 0-60 in about 7 seconds flat... For some reason he thinks his car is faster than mine, and I am determined to prove him wrong... Which i will in a few days when we line them up, but for now I'd like some stats to back me up... So any info on performace specs would be greatly appreciated.

24,935

The information you seek is contained in the comparison tables on this link: http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2004/09/17/229317.html

Anonymous
0

to: littlehorn the information you gave me was mostly about the accord hybrid, and the comparison tables compared the hybrid to the accord with the 5 speed automatic transmission, my car has the 6 speed manual tranny, and there are also no 0-60 or 1/4 mile times posted on that link, thanks anyways though