over flooded

Gilbertoflores
0

Asked by Gilbertoflores Jun 03, 2012 at 11:29 PM about the 1994 GMC Sonoma 2 Dr SL Standard Cab LB

when I try to start my truck it over floods, wont start. the only way to get it started is to disconnect one of the injectors and it still misses. I did all the tests on the book and some more. I have changed a lot of  parts also.

biggdog462001
285

have you changed the fuel injector, i do think that, if you have the vortec system , they have a problem with the popet valves and also have had fuel lines going to the popet valves split and fill the cylinder fill with fuel when intake valve opens , take top off of intake and check for broken lines or bad popet valves.