Accord 2014 EXL 4dr Door Autolock after car is off?

Joni Johirul
0

Asked by Joni Jun 29, 2014 at 04:10 AM about the 2014 Honda Accord EX-L

I bought a new 2014 EXL 4dr. One thing I notice the car door do not auto lock after
turning off the car and walking away (with the key). I have returned to the car after 15 min
to find out the car is still unlocked. My old 05 Civic EX use to autolock after 2-3 min later
once the car is off and key is not in the ignition. I understand the new Accord has the
keyless entry but I tried coming home then parked turned off the car and went home left
the keys in the house came back 10 min later and find out the car is still unlocked. Is this
normal for the new 2014? Is something wrong with the car? Is there a easy fix or
solution??

119,745

Talk to your dealer, I haven't heard of that feature before. In your owners manual it describes you can enter the "Vehicle Settings" and change some auto lock and unlock features but not the one that you mentioned.

shanmuga
10

Hi, I bought the odyssey EXL 2014 yesterday. I am also facing the same issue. Pls let me know how to lock my EXL after parking.