Can a Fiat 500 bought outside of California be registered in California?Are all the Fiat 500 sold in the US identical in terms of safety feature and smog control?

gsanchis
0

Asked by gsanchis Aug 14, 2013 at 09:00 PM about the 2014 FIAT 500L Pop

13,105

Check the underhood emissions decal. If it states that the vehicle conforms to California Emissions Standards or is C.A.R.B. compliant for the 2014 model year, then yes. For example, both my '03 S10 pick up and my '00 Grand Prix meet California Emissions Standards for their model years. So I can register them in California. The S10 was originally delivered to Delaware and the Grand Prix was originally delivered to NJ. Just look for that information on the decal and you'll be good to go. HTH. -Jim