1994 geo tracker 4wd front will not engage

Greg Kubeja
0

Asked by Greg Feb 07, 2014 at 05:34 PM about the 1994 Geo Tracker 2 Dr STD 4WD Convertible

I have a 1994 geo tracker 4WD that has manual hub locks and when i lock the hubs and put it in 4WD either low or high  front wheels do not engage  but on dash  the 4X4 does light up  not sure what problem is   any help would be appreciated

trackerman69
0

Pull your hubs off and check them out to make sure the grease inside hasn't dried up and is preventing the spring from engaging the hub. I had the same problem on a 95 I bought. Easy fix.