my 1991 dodge dynasty 3.3 motor, automatic transmission, will not shift out of second gear

johnrose
0

Asked by johnrose Nov 03, 2013 at 09:58 PM about the 1991 Dodge Dynasty 4 Dr LE Sedan

judge_roy

how many miles on the transmission? have you checked the fluid level, running--hot? smell, is it burned? color...is it cherry red? service? have you had any type of fluid filter replacement on the transmission yet?

Ronc258
3,880

Like Roy said we all need alot more info. Check what Roy said

Ronc258
3,880

Could all so be as simple as a vacume leak but we need more info

Dillon Forehand
0

I have check out all of that it trys to go in 1 but wont kick in and 3 and drive wont do anything

Dillon Forehand
0

85673

Dillon Forehand
0

Thats the miles

Ronc258
3,880

Sounds to me the servos are shot and not alowing it to shift

Ronc258
3,880

or the bands are just fried in the tranny. cheapest way to fix would go to the savage yard and get another trans for the car