I'm pulling my 3.9l in my 93 dakota out and putting a 5.9 in it. What do I need as far as computer, fuel system, and trans. There is a automatic in it right now with 140k on it. Please help thanks..

Mario94dak
0

Asked by Mario94dak Jan 02, 2014 at 09:25 PM about the 1993 Dodge Dakota 2 Dr Sport Standard Cab SB

madmopar
1,195

you will need the computer from the 5.9 donor car. it also works best if you get the complete wiring harness. fuel system should work. depends on what trans is in truck now. if you have the 46rh, you are in awesome shape.