Are the accessories for the 2012 model compatible with the 2013 model?

CosmicChild
0

Asked by CosmicChild Jan 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM about the 2013 Toyota Yaris L 5dr Hatchback

So far I haven't been able to find common exterior/interior accessories like Vent Visors, All-Weather custom fit floor mats, Mud Guards, Rear Bumper Protector and Fog Lights for my 2013 L Yaris.  So far, everywhere I look and anyone I ask says to wait a couple of months for these to come out...but I'm wondering if the ones for the 2012 model are entirely compatible with the 2013 model.

DavidH25

Hi CosmicChild, I went here: http://www.toyota.com/accessories/ .....and it seems you are correct, everything the list, which is lots of stuff like you describe and more, seems to be for 2012 only, not compatible with the 2013 model year. i would have to check, but the 2013 may be the next generation for the Yaris alltogether. and have changed

CosmicChild
0

DavidH25, thx for your answer! :-) After my post I've kept looking for at least those mudguards with no luck. The Toyota website offers the rear ones and other sites, while offering the whole set of 4 as 2012-2013, when contacted to double check on that don't answer the question... ;-)! The dealer offered the whole set for a whopping $151.00!!! Just ridiculous. I'll keep looking and report back if I find something but at this point I'm about to give up.