so I have a Subaru impreza 2.0 sport wagon. I would like to start with upgrades on making the vehicle faster and louder. where do I start?

Brian Linenkugel
0

Asked by Brian Oct 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM about the 2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Limited Hatchback

Nick Eidemiller
1,885

How much are you willing to spend, unless you've got rediculous ammounts of money you're willing to sink into it all you can really do is an intake, exhaust, and possibly a tune. Not to offend you but if you wanted something fast you should have bought it to begin with.