Can i upgrade my 98 avenger 2.5 with a turbo kit/super charger what can i do

Avenger98
0

Asked by Avenger98 Apr 16, 2010 at 04:15 PM about the 1998 Dodge Avenger 2 Dr ES Coupe

I have a 98 dodge avenger es 2.5 V6. I recently bout it at an auction w/ 160k miles on it. had to replace the distributor due to an oil leak going into it for an unknown reason. Im looking to repair this vehicle and to be able to be proud of it. i do not know of any problems with it at the time, looking to supercharge it or give it a turbo, um do as much under the hood on it to make it more dependable

Jamie Neumann
95

go to this website, sign up and search the forums. http://aseclub.net ASEClub stands for Avenger/Sebring Enthusiasts Club. to answer your question, yes it is possible to both turbo or supercharge a v6. but you will spend A LOT of money doing it. what is a better way to spend your money is to swap your 2.5 for a 3.0 Mitsubishi engine. Join the forums, SEARCH around for your answers because this has been gone over quite a few times. Hope this helps.