trying to find a way to open driver side and passanger side with one push of a button

Asked by jwylie Feb 05, 2013 at 07:22 PM about the 2013 Chevrolet Impala LT

that just doesn't seem right. What a 'chauffer's package' ? definately would not want a feature like this in my old OAKLAND door at a time jackson~

ya gotta push the remote control twice for the passenger side, on a MINI~

Mark Wyszynski

i work for gm for 5 years in a dealership shop and pressing it once opens just the drivers door and twice opens the rest of the doors its a safety thing if u dont want anybody else to come in the car

seems so self-evident mark. Perhaps we are misinterpreting the intention of this post.

Mark Wyszynski

u cant change that its the way they are programmed

Mark, you've got to watch your attitude mister, I've had to report you as hateful. We are here to help our fellow motorists. Why are you here?

Do you really undestand this question? I don't, perhaps it's the mis-spelling of the word Passenger...this person said passanger, cut's their credibility~

It is probably in the owners manual, as with my car I press the open button two times and all doors unlock. If you don't have an owners manual let me know and I'll see if I can get one to you, I just looked up to Marks answer and as a former GM factory driver I appreciate Marks as Most Definitely Right, that it exactly and only things you can re-program with GM is the horn honk, lights flash and that's it as I recall. Buy an after market and you can probably do this, you must have a girl friend who wants in that car and now....LOL

Programmable Automatic Door Unlock The vehicle is programmed so that when the shift lever is moved into P (Park) all doors will unlock. With the vehicle stopped and the engine running, door unlocking can be programmed through prompts displayed on the Driver Information Center (DIC). These prompts allow the driver to choose various unlock settings. For programming information, see Vehicle Personalization on page 5‑33. Hey, guess what I found this book in your glove box, that's funny and I used a rock to unlock the passenger side door and coincidentally it actually unlocked the drivers side at the same time, I guess I threw it to hard.

{WARNING Unlocked doors can be dangerous. And bums can jump in or out and steal your owners manual or the phone number for your Chevy sales rep. Jeez, WTF am I doing, this isn't a cheap car, so how does someone afford to buy one as they have to be smart enough to have a job that pays well enough to afford one , must be an attorney, well any how, but gets confused on door locks?? Inheritance maybe, read the stupid owners manual, man I'm done. I can read the stupid thing and I don't even own the car.. maybe it's just easier to see if one of use just might own a 2013??? Right

This what I think, Old v. New

isn't that a '59 Chevy? oooo you make me sooo mad!

Yes, but I had to make a point about the newer ugly cars and this Chevy still looks better, crunched or not. But one kill for the old guy...

Yes. thank you sir for having this to put out there for us to enjoy. I put out some of my oil paintings, and you can see me with a beret, a mucked up pallette, beyond use and the resultant quality art emerging. Always enjoy your sly truthisms-...posted the thing about BULLITT and could only think This is Gary's car! what are you shootin' at it for? you'll ruin the paint!

That is Mark Daniels latest attempt at driving, been a member if CarGurus since 2008 worked at a dealer for 4 years and accumulated 5 points..Dude, how impressive