my dodge stratus wont start need help.

Andrew Morales
0

Asked by Andrew Jul 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM about the 2000 Dodge Stratus SE

my 2000 dodge stratus wont start and cant find out the problem. my radio, lights, etc work so I dont think it is my battery. I can here my starter starting. my car did get flooded up to my door handles but I drove it for a week before it stoped starting. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

sirpirate
50

perhaps the cable going from the battery to the starter is bad,or maybe lose. stratus models have crappy cable systems ..we had to have my wifes stratus taken in at a electrical auto shop. the mechanic replaced the intire battery cale system