I have grand cherokee 2013 limited, there is strange sound I dont know exactly the source of the sound but the sound like .....tooootttt

muradhamdan
0

Asked by muradhamdan Sep 30, 2013 at 04:23 PM about the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

thejeepdoctor
1,865

is it still under warranty? If so, take er in.

muradhamdan
0

i already did, but the sound comes suddenly and there is no specific time for it so the ageny said the there is no problem, but for me its problem am sure its some thing from the setting but i cant find the problem... the time of the sound is very minmal but its frequent...begin with low sound then become high gradully...tooooott, any help

Chris McGee
3,095

99% of dealers strive for something called FFV....fixed first visit it gives them an edge of a neighboring dealer with a lower score where there warranty repair rate would be affected. Tell them to give you a rental and for them to drive it for a couple days. I use to do that all the time

muradhamdan
0

Just to share with you the problem, we discovered that com from the AC they will change something in AC. Thank you