We are shopping for a 2013 Suburban. We have found 2 that are in our price range. You have them listed as negotiable due to being on market for 173 days. Where do I begin with negotiating and what would be considered a good deal?

dhelkowski
0

Asked by dhelkowski Jun 18, 2013 at 07:25 PM about the 2013 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4WD

The LT 4WD is listed at $48,919 and there is also an LTZ listed for $53,849.  Please help
us decide what is a negotiable price for either.  Thank you

judge_roy

Are you going to actually use these "xtras?"...The cheaper one is more sensible, but if the options outweigh, such as overhead display...or whatever the difference in price might be, I suspect it is a bunch of electronic goodies that decrease the reliability~

You think this is helpful.
judge_roy

Suburbans are Awesome! my trusted '73 helped us move to California pullin a 1950's vacation trailer~

Paul Whitlock
745

you can "negotiate" all you want, but it is not the dealer's first time, he does this all day long and he WILL get his money! make sure you make a ridiculusly low offer and walk away for a few days -- they will call you back with something that will be near their bottom line -- if you like that, then take it. Definately dont make a deal a first sight at the stealership

criswell_ian
10

Keep in mind that most dealerships or "stealerships"(lol) are going to post their online offer with all applicable rebates. No one qualifies for all rebates so the price will be higher than posted. Find a dealership that promises you a transparent approach, and will show you print outs of the factory invoice and all incentives. Go with your gut, and obey your intuition.