Can the light sensor snesitivity on a gmc terrain adjustable?

dahfrog
0

Asked by dahfrog Jan 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM about the 2013 GMC Terrain SLT2

My instrument lights and gps screen stays dim for to long.

Richard Schroer
2,615

no, it is not- if you have navigation, you can set it to auto so it adjusts for day/night automatically- if you don't have nav, you can adjust the brightness of the dash lights and display using the knob on the left side of the dash, but you can't adjust the sensitivity of the sensor. Also, make sure you don't have anything on the dash covering the sensor. I hope this helps.