sometime when I close the trunk on 2013 Honda Accord, it would not close

duncanliza
0

Asked by duncanliza Jul 04, 2013 at 09:15 PM about the 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6

It happened a few times that when I close the trunk, it pops open again by itself and give
out a few beeping sound. One time I have to start the car and turn it off again. The other
time I have to move the car ahead. What is the problem? How can it be fixed?

30,455

It's the new feature that keeps you from locking your keys in the trunk. I would check with your dealer since the car is so new.

30,455

Or is wife's purse or another set of keys possibly in there.

30,455

How close are you holding your keys to the trunk when you try to close it? Might try having them in the hand away from trunk when closing it.