Hey guys.... I am lost. I recently had à problem with à clogged heater core and now my vans engine temp dropps while driving and slowly crawl back up When idleing. The thermostat has been changes and the system professionaly flushed.... What is wrong

beartraxx33
55

Asked by beartraxx33 Jan 07, 2013 at 05:29 PM about the 2004 Ford Freestar SE

2004 Ford freestar 4.2 l engine with 169000km

gustang
495

Sounds good to me, but if it bothers you get a thermostat that works at a higher temperature.

beartraxx33
55

Well at -26 degrees wé Ars freezing out butts off and it games forever to defrost the windshield.

45,765

If the temperature is dropping when driving, the thermostat is stuck open. Cover half the radiator with thin cardboard until you get it fixed.