Possible for items to slip behind Ford Flex glove box through the back upper open slot.

gayl
0

Asked by gayl Jun 17, 2013 at 01:58 PM about the 2013 Ford Flex SEL

I filled the Ford Flex glove box for a long trip.  Had a magnifing glass in the box that mysteriously disappeared.  LKater I threw my check book in on top and closed the door.  Unable to find it later.  All other items remained in the box.  I put a penny down the open upper slot that is inside the box and it went somewhere but where?  If my magnifing glass and check book did slide out through this slot, how do I get them back?
I think the SEL is the right trim.

judge_roy

Use RTV black, the kind that is used to seal your windshield to seal all the cracks and openings...use a shop vac with the small 1/2 tool to extract things that you cannot reach with your fingers~

judge_roy

the defroster opening should not be so large as to accept things~...use a shopvac to extract things that have gone in there~

judge_roy

Do NOT put things on your dashboard~!

15,325

dont rtv your brand new vehicle for god sakes. And apperntly judge has trouble reading. You can lower the glove box and see where the items have gone.