My 2003 Dodge Stratus the battery light is on and the tachnometer don't work. When you start it the battery looses juice. What can this be?

shorty03ds
0

Asked by shorty03ds Oct 02, 2013 at 11:00 PM about the 2003 Dodge Stratus ES

We have changed the alternator and battery. The code comes up as P0888, the transmission control relay sensor. Can't find it or the TCM. Anyone know where the TCM is?

Ronc258
3,660

Do you mean BCM?

Ronc258
3,660

Did you check all your ground wires to make sure they are clean and have a good connection? BCM ( body control module) usally in the trunk

shorty03ds
0

No I meant TMC, but could it be the BCM? Where would that be in the trunk?

Ronc258
3,660

can be bolted up under the rear window or down by the fender well

Ronc258
3,660

To reset the emc take the negative battery of for about a half hour or better. See if that works