GPS for Equinox

stwdjj
0

Asked by stwdjj Aug 24, 2013 at 03:46 PM about the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 AWD

If have a 2012 Equinox.  When you use the touch screen and go to blue tooth devices,
is shows both Phone and GPS on the screen to select from, however it never found my
GPS, and most GPS devices have a pair code but do not allow you to enter one.  So
my question is what is the GPS prompt on the Equinox to be used for?  I am sending
a picture that shows the prompt "Pair GPS device".  I see nothing about this in my
manual.

Thanks in advance,
David Johnson

GMCustomerService
1,325

David, I am sorry you are having this concern. You can contact our Infotainment team at 855-478-7767, seven days a week 8a- 10p EST. They will be able to verify your VIN and make sure your vehicle is capable of Bluetooth and assist you while pairing your mobile device. If you have further questions. Please email us at socialmedia@gm.com. Erica Tiffany GM Customer Care