IPC/HUD Programming in 2012 SS Camaro

Robert Mitchell
695

Asked by Robert Feb 09, 2013 at 03:38 AM about the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

this question is more geared towards GM certified mechanics preferably, but if you know of the field, please feel free to answer.

I would like to program the IPC of our 2012 SS Camaro to show more information in the menu's.. It shows all of the original stuff
in there, but i would kinda like it to show instant MPG, Air to fuel ratio, Intake Air Temperature and a few other features... CAN a
GM tech with a tech II programmer add this information for me under the table, or does it take a more in depth programmer to do
this type of work? please don't direct me to whiteautoandmedia website or the youtube video's that are up... i already know
those types exist, but i want more freedom with it.

7jimmy7
9,395

im guessing the chip in the icp will need to be changed, same hud ,pulled and sent out to service shop in that field, look for shop contact ask for info,just saying!