I want to put a Turbo 4.3L V-6 into a 2012 Nissan Frontier SV the 4cyl is crap any suggestions?

steamer2012
0

Asked by steamer2012 May 24, 2013 at 01:22 AM about the 2012 Nissan Frontier SV King Cab

14,245

You will probably void your warranty by doing so. If the 4cyl is crap you should have bought the v6.

thedoctor
490

you'le go thru a lot less trouble if you swap to a nissan V6. the PCM will mount in the same place and all the connectors will be the same. the starter and alternator wiring will be the same, chance are the coolant hoses will interchange and the trans will mount and you wont have to weld the engine mounts

steamer2012
0

In june the truck will be 1yr old and i have nearly met my warrenty requirements of 30k, 90 thank you for your insight do you know if the 4.0L nissan engine is worth fulling with? I plan on building the engine slowly to ensure its done right then when the time comes swapping it out thanks.