2012 Lexus

Tammy_W
0

Asked by Tammy_W Nov 13, 2012 at 03:36 PM about the 2012 Lexus LS 460 AWD

Hi I had my car parked on the other side of the street from my NYC apt here they make you move it everyday. Anyway an anvil fell from the 38th floor from a window, right on my hood. Do I need to have my car ckecked out. I am a dumb female I dunno my lesbian girlfriend threw it back up in to the window it came from but my hood is scratched. Does a scratch in paint effect motor? The guy that lives there with his boyfriend shoes horses for NYPD in case you wonder why he had an anvil. He has had to but 4 this year cause the gots stole by hoodlooms

45,675

Really? 38 story anvil drop and your girlfriend threw it back up into the window? Video or it didn't happen....

Best Answer
Tammy_W
0

Of course it didn't happen, it was silly nonsense a joke question cause I was told I should lighten up somewhere else here and rightfully so. I knee-jerked to something and I shouldn't have but it was too late I couldn't take it off so I did that. Gotcha tenspeeed you bit. But I clicked best answer. Peace! and they really do make us move cars sometimes I have to walk 6 or 8 blocks and carry a LOT of insurance

45,675

I appreciate the best answer vote. I hope that you're feeling lighter.