My 2012 dodge charger sxt won't start,,,,at first it didn't recognize my key then it completely went blank,,,,meaning doors locks don't work,trunk don't open,,,,everything....someone help me...

Opus120
5

Asked by Opus120 Mar 25, 2013 at 05:23 PM about the 2012 Dodge Charger SXT

14,215

you can always try removing the negitive battery cable for a bit and hook it back up and see if anything happens. If not sounds like its off to the dealer you go, and you can also trade it maybe the dealer will have something other than a chrysler product they can get you in. hopefully you still have some warranty being a 2012 maybe they will be kind enough to pay the tow if its under warranty.

Best Answer
Opus120
5

Thank you for the tip,,,,can't trade it,,,,Have custom thing on and in it,,,,,,zoo if it don't work.,,,,well the dealer will be seeing me,,,,very mad...